This course is well suited for those who have successfully completed graduation programs. The content as well as the curriculum of this program is designed by industry professionals based on a study conducted to identify the current as well as future requirements in the Commercial Shipping & Logistics industry. The course effectively covers all the relevant aspects of the industry and provides a fruitful insight to the activities. The PGDSL course curriculum covers more modules than the DSL programme.
- Fundamentals of Shipping
- Sea Port Operations
- Customs / Seaport interface
- Pre / Post shipment Documentation
- Cargo Operations
- Shipping & International Logistics
- Fundamentals of Management
What do you learn?
Strategy & Planning for Logistics & Supply Chain Management
- Shipping Operations Management
- Shipping Documentation
- Outsourcing & Logistics Service Providers
- Distribution and Multimodal Transportation
- Logistics Organisation and Control
- Professional Ship Management
- Dangerous Goods Regulations (DGR)
- Legal Aspects of Shipping
- Detailed study on maritime business and shipping operations.
- Mange shipping operations and documentation
- Learn about the multimodal transportation
- Various legal and practical aspects of shipping
- Equip students with the necessary competence in shipping and related operations
- Enhance their work experience and offer an opportunity for meaningful study
- Develop in each candidate, the knowledge, skills and attitudes necessary to meet the needs of all employers within the industry
- Professional competence and skills in shipping and logistics management.
- Practical knowledge about the job making you industry ready