This course is specifically designed to cater to the requirements of the modern day Travel and Tourism workforce. The tourism industry is one of the most important and fastest growing in the world, worth up to one trillion Dollars annually. This makes it a very dynamic industry, always changing and adapting to the new environments.
This course will be of great interest to students as well as to owners of tourism focused businesses and people working in the tourist industry. It updates people about the latest developments in the modern day tourist industry. It is also suitable for anyone who wishes to learn more about the history of travel as well as the latest trends unfolding every day.
- Tourism Basics
- Tourism System: Supply & Demand
- Current Trends and Their Effects on the Tourism Industry
- Tourism Products
- Fundamentals of International Fares and Ticketing
- Geography In Travel Planning
- Travel Formalities
- Business Models in Tourism
- Marketing in Tourism
- Computer Reservation System
What do you learn?
To identify and evaluate main trends in the tourism industry and their impact on the industry
- To analyze the strengths and weaknesses of business models applied in the tourism industry today
- About various tourism products and to create new packages based on the customer preferences
- To apply the principles of sustainable development in tourism
- Develop marketing strategies for various tourism products and destinations